Welcome to TCA
The Carter Academy School and College (Residential & Non-Residential) is an educational establishment located at Islamabad, Sujatpur Bazar, Matlab North, Chandpur. It’s Educational Institute Identification Number or EIIN is 134210.The medium of the school is English Version Whereas the College is in Bangla Version. The region in which it is located is Rural with geographic location as plain land. The Institute is in the constituency no. 241.
On 01, January, 2008 The Carter Academy School and College started its journey. Since then it provides a safe, positive and learner-centered environment for the students, using digital and paper-based approaches, with a curriculum aligned with Bangladesh national standards and guidelines.
The Carter Academy School and College provides annual scholarship for meritorious students. It is entering into 16 years of its success and progress.
Why should you enroll your child in The Carter Academy?
• National Curriculum is managed by an experienced Governing Body and teaching staffs.
• Residential buildings for both teachers and students make sure the presence of the teachers 24/7 to cater the need of the students.
• Course curriculum designed according to academic calendar.
• Creative and modern teaching methods with lesson-evaluation and regular monthly examination.
• Enriched library and well equipped ICT laboratory with projector, laptop, multi-media devices and Wi-Fi system.
• Special supervision for JSC, SSC and HSC candidates.
• Special teaching arrangements for weak and inattentive students.
• Modern safety and security system including fire-fighting equipment, 24/7 CCTV surveillance etc.
• Two Parents day observed in a year to strengthen student-parent-teacher relationship for enhancing the performance of the student.
• To make students interested in learning through motivation and counseling.
• Special emphasis on spoken English and computer education.
• Encouraging students in physical and moral education.
• Safe and adequate sanitary toilets and clean water.
• Celebrating various national days including annual sports, literature and culture programs, debates, annual milad-mahfil, educational tours and fresher reception programs.
• Arrangement of indoor games with home theater & game corner.
• Provision of multiple playing fields for Football, Cricket, Volleyball and Badminton as well as gym.